[size=37] Method 1: Type On A Path In Photoshop[/size]
- Step 1: Select the Ellipse Tool
- Step 2: Change the tool mode from Shape to Paths
- Step 3: Draw your path. You can make an ellipse or a circle if you keep the Shift key pressed
- Step 4: Select the Type Tool, choose the font, size, etc
- Step 6: Move the cursor over the path until the cursor will change to an I-beam cut by a wavy line
- Step 7: Click on the path and add your text
- Step 8: Select the Path Selection Tool to move the text along the path.
To make curved text under drag the points inside the path.
How to move text on a path in Photoshop? Use the Path Selection Tool to move the text along the path, up and down.
[size=37] Method 2: Bend Text In Photoshop [Warp > Arch][/size]
Another method used to curve text in Photoshop is the bend text Photoshop option.
Go to Edit > Transform > Warp and choose Arch from the drop-down list. In this way you can make an arched text in Photoshop.
Play with the bend text Photoshop settings to make different curved text effects.
- Horizontal distortion
- Vertical Distortion
For making curved text under set the Bend text Photoshop setting to -45 for example.
[size=37]:blush: Method 3: Bend Text In Photoshop [Warp > Arc][/size]
If you want to bend text without distorting use the Arch option instead of Arched option.
Go to Edit > Transform > Warp and choose Arc from the drop-down list. In this way you can make an arched text in Photoshop without distorting.
[size=37]Circle Text In Photoshop[/size][size=37]
To make a circle text in Photoshop, you basicaly use a circle shape instead of an ellipse shape. For fast results use this circle text Photoshop action from PhotoshopSupply.